Dried wildflower garland

We made this dried wildflower garland for our big redecorating project we've been working on all summer (tour soon!).

I picked these flowers around our house and hung them to dry on the porch for a few weeks.

Branches were scavanged from tree trimming in the backyard.

We trimmed the branch and picked the sections we liked best for the project - ones that were straighter and heftier.

We used wire to bunch the flowers together and to connect the branches.  About 2 inches of wire was left on each bunch to attach it to a branch.

Special thanks to our awesome friend Theresa for helping!

No comments:

Post a Comment