Pages

5.02.2012

Bullseye

The most exciting thing is happening! L is currently in New York City, hanging out with fashion models, photographers, marketing managers, and other cool kids to shoot the "Back to School" advertising materials for Target!


I'm sure she will have tons to share about her NY experience (she is being put up in the most insane hotel ever... treated to fancy dinners... given the model hair and make up treatment...), so get excited for that.  For now, here are some items from Target that I am completely in love with.


Target is my favorite spot to find new sunglasses, without a doubt.  They are fashionable, but very reasonably priced- which is great since I always seem to lose or break sunglasses within a month of buying them.  I'm loving the colorful hipster glasses, and oversized tortoise shell frames.


This pretty striped scarf would be a great go-to piece for cooler summer nights.


I've been looking for the perfect maxi skirt for easy, casual looks... this might be the one! Looks cozy but chic.  It could be used for so many stylin' looks!


Looking for a new carry-all for the summer? How about this backpack? I can imagine taking a day at the beach, and packing the necessities in this cute little number.


Check these out! Aren't they great? I'm seriously contemplating adding them to my shoe collection...



Hope you are having a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I have that backpack! Took it abroad and it worked great. I would recommend it! And I love my maxi skirt from Target last year.

    ReplyDelete