Pages

4.23.2012

Weekend Movie Review

Happy Monday all! Ugh... it's kind of been a slow start to the week over here.  After a super fun and relaxing weekend, it is always a huge challenge to get back into a productive flow.  One of the highlights of the weekend was cuddling up under blankets watching a movie on Sunday afternoon.


(500) Days of Summer was the movie of choice! Have you seen it? I saw it in the theaters when it first came out, and was happy to revisit the story this weekend.  It features my celebrity girl-crush, Zooey Deschenel.  I find her to be so cute and completely admire her style and awesome bangs.


The movie is definitely fun and interesting, with some great production concepts.  I am also a huge fan of the soundtrack.  It is one of my go-to playlists for working on a calm afternoon with a cup of tea.  Check it out here!


p.s. Here are some great fashion ideas, inspired by Summer's style in the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment