Pages

4.02.2012

Birthday Weekend


SLR Birthday Weekend 2012 was so fun!  Stephanie came to Ann Arbor for the weekend to celebrate our recent birthdays.  Mine was on Friday, and I also had my last a cappella concert that night.  Ryan came in to visit too - and he surprised me by showing up a day early so he could be there to celebrate my birthday at midnight.  We had a weekend chock full of family, food, presents (2 pairs of Zara shoes AND a stand mixer!!), concerts, and overall happiness. 

Steph is getting some big news about her next life move, and I'm sure she's stoked to tell you all about it.  In the meantime, the thesis madness continues for the both of us (deadline is next Monday) - so my daily latte habit is not going anywhere any time soon... not that I would want it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment