Pages

8.30.2012

Behind the Scenes at a Target Photo Shoot

Back in December, I got some extraordinary news.  I won a contest from my internship at Target Headquarters (by the way, have I shared this video that Target did, featuring Ryan?  How cute is that?).


Now that the above final product is out, I can finally show some behind the scenes stuff!  I was in the Target Back to College 2012 catalogue, and it was an amazing experience.

For the other models in the catalogue, this was just another day on the job.  But for me, I was out-of-my-mind excited; a New York photo shoot in a Chelsea Market studio, with a photographer who shoots Jcrew catalogues?!  I'm still out-of-my-mind excited, I guess :) 

The set: much smaller than I expected!

They had the shot I was intended for all planned out, and everything was ready to go.

As the shoot was a whole 2 days after my college graduation, I was thrilled to see that they had Michigan gear all ready for me :)

If I could live in this Chelsea Market studio in New York's Meatpacking District forever, all of my design dreams would instantly come true.

Racks of sample clothing kept me entertained for hours.

In hair and makeup

I'm so used to being behind the camera, but I must admit, I liked this angle too!

Guess who isn't a model??  Hint: Look at the heights... haha.


The hair/makeup/stylist/stylist assistant hovering between shots is a real thing!


The finished product:



I feel super lucky to have gotten to take part is something so out of the ordinary for me.  It was so much fun, and I definitely wouldn't mind doing that every day :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment