Pages

2.10.2012

Friday Musings 2.10.12

Happy Friday, lovelies! There are several things I've been longing after this week.  Nothing too big or fancy, but all are fun to consider.  Here's the lust list:


1. Ingrid Michaelson's new album.  She is such a talented woman, and a quirky lovable weirdo to boot.  Take a listen on grooveshark to preview her new stuff.




2.  These pretty linens.  Seriously, I want every tea towel they make.  

3. A trip to the local dairy to pick up the thickest, richest, most beautiful heavy cream you have ever seen. The liquid gold is lusted after to go with the morning Moka espresso.  Yum.


4. A fun print to liven up my living space.  One of my favorites of the moment is this print by Wayne Pate depicting the Champs Elysees.  


5. Someone to come make me these pancakes for Valentine's Day.  Seriously.... any takers?




Wishing you the happiest of weekends, full of merriment and rainbow sprinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment