Pages

2.22.2012

Project Apartment: Building Shopping

On my last visit to Minneapolis, I went reverse apartment shopping - looking for buildings I like on the outside, then looking them up online to check out the insides. Probably not the best method, but it sure is fun! And what's better than walking around a beautiful neighborhood on a beautiful day? 

I have developed a long laundry list of apartment wants (hard wood floors, antique charm, clawed bathtub, walk-in closet, parking spot), and some of these actually look like I could achieve a hefty amount of that list. What do you think?

Neighborhood? Check.

1 comment:

  1. looks amazing! when i moved i fell in love with an apartment in my city's old city hall - problem was the appliances were really old and cheap, and i cook so much i really couldn't handle that. and the place i had to get to for my dog to go to the bathroom was across the street - he would have never made it. so i had to skip!

    these look so pretty! good luck

    ReplyDelete